Let me present you a set of visual tweaks that make the game more OFP design like:
- OFPLockCursor (Visuals): Changes the look of the lock cursor to the OFP design.
- OFPLookForCompassBar (Visuals): Changes the look of the top compass bar to the OFP design.
- OFPRadarSideColors (Visuals): More vivid colors for radar targets like in OFP.
- OFPRoundCornerElement (Visuals): The map view, action menu, hints interface uses the OFP like round corners.
- OFPSquadOrientation (Visuals): Changes the look of the squad orientation indicator to the OFP design.
- MovedSquadOrientationToTheCenter (Visuals): Moves the squad orientation icon to the lower center instead of lower right to make it easy to view.
- OFPStylePlayerIcon (Visuals): Better looking player slot icon in the editor.
- OFPTankDirectionLook (Visuals): Replaces the tank direction UI dialog with the ArmA one.
Watch the ImageShack slideshow
to see the changes in a before-after comparison for each vehicle type and position (single pictures
- You are best to combine them with the 'Hardcore mode' tweaks you got to know last time.
That's it for today. See you tomorrow with another tweak in the spotlight.