Downloads / Operation Arrowhead / Patches / Official Patches / Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.56
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.56by
Bohemia Interactive Studio
Copyright (c) 2009 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
This update is for all Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead versions except STEAM. For STEAM version use STEAM update.
This is the official update for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead from 1.50-1.55 version to 1.56.
This free update is sponsored by Sprocket, the online store where you can buy all Arma 2 series titles and other games directly from the developers.
This Arma 2:OA 1.56 update includes the 1.02 BAF update.
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead - version 1.56 highlights
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ArmA 2 installation (default is C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead or Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead).
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- This patch includes the BAF 1.02 update.
* Add: more camo (replaceable textures) selection for OA vehicles.
* Fixed: missing shadows and heads in distance LODs for some OA characters.
* Added: MP Armory.
* Improved: -exThreads=3 now default for dual cores.
* Improved: -cpuCount defaults improved for 6 or more than 8 CPUs.
* Fixed: No more LOD blending issues (esp. with vegetation).
* Fixed: Ignored collision with some vehicles.
* Improved: AI cover selection improved a bit.
* New: Video options VSync selection.
* Fixed: Character collisions with stones often resulted in flying or being stuck.
BAF changelog 1.01-1.02
* Added portrait and wounds of PMC operatives
* Fixed CM immunity of missiles
* Missions have new headers
* Adjusted sensitivity of Her Majesty's soldiers
* Music tracks have their respective names displayed
* Adjusted values of many items in armoury
* L111A1 sounds better on Jackals
* Backpacks are now useable in editor
* Fixed names of IEDs
* Many weapons are now able to hold compatible magazines designed for other weapons
* Snipers have learned how to handle AS50 correctly
* US flyboys adjusted HMD for Apache and BAF pilots are now able to aim unguided missiles better
- BI forums
Tags: No tags