I'm a designengineer (still working at a warehouse though) with many hobbies like music, sports etc. But I'm extra interested in the making of sounds for movies and games. I have recorded real military weapons in Sweden with great quality, despite it was my first time doing that. So next time I'm all set for what settings I'm gonna use out in the field to get the most out the weapons.
I have some of those real recorded weapons in this soundpack.
I have put my soul mainly into the handheld weapons, therefore I havent done sounds for every little soundeffect that can be created for Arma2/OA.
So to make this complete as possible I've "borrowed" sounds from vo.2 like vehiclesounds, explosions etc. Special thx to him!
What I've done is sounds for:
* All handheld weapons with different reloadsounds
* Environment sounds, (sea, wind, naturesounds.)
* All vehicles
* All movementsounds including bodyfall sounds (Where some aren't working).
* All explosions, Bullethits.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
Included .pbo files:
Cant get some bodyfall-sounds to work on certain materials.
Things will definitely change in the future.
Credits & Thanks:
To v.2 for letting me use parts of Vopsound to make this pack a little bit more complete.
And to LordJarhead for his help and others!
- New sounds for abram, MTVR (us truck), T90, Apache, HMMWV and Bradley
- New gear/clothing sounds
- New footstep sounds: dirt and grass
- New reloadsounds for many weapons
- New shoot sounds for 105mm, 125mm cannons, m249/L110, M107, AA12, RPK, Mk48, M60, M24, M2, VSS, FNFAL, M9sd, USP, and many more.
Reworked weapon sounds:
- More power to most of the weapons like the AK rifles, BAF weapons etc.
- New cracks
- New bullethits
- New explosion sounds for HE and AP rounds, grenade sounds, vehicle explosions, bombs, artillery etc.
v1.0.9 (ACE version only)
- New ace weapon sounds (shots and reloads):
G3A3, HK416, HK417, KAC, M3A1, M27, SPAS12, UMP45 and UMP45 silenced.
- New shootsounds for: M107, M249, M60, M32, AKSD, M197 (minigun) and more.
- New choppergun sounds.
- Fixed the remaining BAF weaponsounds.
- New reloads for: M60, M32, M16, M4, M8, M9 etc.
- New vehicle explosion sounds.
- config cleaned up
- Made a new key (private and server).
- and more...
- Finally got roll, jump and salute sounds to work without scripts and the need of CBA. I even got random equipment sounds to play with them. There are roll and jump sounds for every surface. 4 sounds each.
- BAF sounds are NOW modded. (I think I got every gun).
- New deploy mine sound
- New grenade sounds with new throw sounds.
- Reworked reloadsounds for some weapons like M16 and M4, m203 etc.
- Fixed the SMAAW shootsound, that played the original before.
- More damage sounds.
- Reworked satchel explosions with more debris.
- New huntingrifle shootsound with reload.
- New mortars and artillery explosion sounds.
- And more.........
- Sounds for rolling on ground and jump sounds. (Finally) Thx Robalo for the help! Note: that CBA is required for these sounds to work!
- New sounds for bodyfalls wich plays randomly with rifledrop on the ground.
- New shootsounds for MK17, MK16.
- New reloadsound for MK17, MK16.
- Reworked the M249 shootsound.
- Reworked SVD shootsound.
- Edited reloadsound for M249.
- New reloadsound for Colt M1911.
- New sounds for M24 sniperrifle.
- New m1014 shotgun shootsound.
- Reworked shootsound for AA12.
- New 20mm shootsounds (Bradley).
- New 20mm round hits.
- New bullethits.
- New snapnear sounds.
- Etc. etc.
- Reworked or new shoot-sounds for:
M16, M4, Mp5, SA-61, M14, RPK, M60, L115A3, SAW/L110, M24, M110, SPR MK12, M9, Colt M1911, SIG (ACE), PKP, M2 .50cal
- New shoot sounds for 120mm and 105mm cannons (T90 and Abrams)
- New sound for PMC's AA12 shotgun. Finally got the config from PMC
- New FFAR fire sound
- New hellfire sound
- New handgrenade and grenade sounds
- New JDAM explosion
- New bullet impact sounds for ground
- New reloadsound for AA12, Mp5, M14
- New footsteps for dirt (to not having gravelsounds for whole takistan maps)
- Lowered the volume for casings even further cause they were still too high.
- Added new shotgun-shells sounds.
- Added new shoot-sounds for L86A2 rifles.
- Added new Glock 17 shoot-sound.
- Added new shoot-sounds for G36 rifles.
- Edited MP5 unsilenced shoot-sounds.
- Edited UZI unsilenced shoot-sounds.
- Edited reloadsounds for AK weapons, Bizon, M16, M4, M107, L86A2 and machineguns.
- New edited sounds for BAF Sa80/L86A2. 2 different shootsounds for the ACOG/Bipod variant and the regular rifle.
- New environmentsounds like thundersounds
- Added CptDavo's Flare sounds (thx mate).
- configchanges and more....
- Added new bullethits. I doubled the amount of hits for its certain material.
- Added new snaps
- Lowered the volume for gravel-footsteps and casings.
- Hopefully the RPT shows less errors now.
- Added new sounds for AK rifles and M4, M16.
- New MK19 shoot sound.
- New M203 shoot sound.
- New satchel explosions, new satchel deploy sound.
- There are no errors now in the configs. (I hope)
**Thx to megagoth1702 for sound references!**
v 1.0.2 (2011-01-14)
- Added sounds for AS50, MK19, scorpion smg, UZISD, UZI, Bizon and BizonSD
- New sounds for MP5 smg's
- Corrected the configs for bodyfall sounds and alot more
- The bisign files should work now!
v 1.0.2 (2011-01-13)
* Added new recorded footsteps for concrete/road
* Added new recorded by my own gearsounds and bushes sounds
* Added BAF weapons sounds
* Toned down the volume for casings, sea etc and config cleanup.
v1.0.2 ACE version only!
- Added new environment sounds. (Rain, wind, forest nonforest etc.)
- Finally fixed the ACE version with all files signed.
* Added damagesounds (Tried sounds for shooting in head, but no success)
* SCAR "pilot version" now has the mod's sounds. (Atleast for me).
* Minor configchanges.
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Tags: No tags
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.