A random location in Takistan will be picked, and you will need to recover the Moscow Bombing File from an officer located there. He will be protected by enemies taking positions in nearby buildings and patrolling the area around them.
Completely random objective position and starting location every time!
Adjustable difficulty (extremely very easy, easy, medium, hard, very hard).
In multiplayer, enemy count is adjusted based on number of players on top of the difficulty setting.
Mission is single player compatible for green and blue SF versions (keep in mind saves are likely to not work, though). In single player you will be commanding AI soldiers, and AI count will be toned down to account for it. If you want to play the mission alone without AI and/or adjust the difficulty setting, host it in multiplayer and lock the server instead.
Blue version allows you to merge groups in multiplayer by using the teamswitch key (default 'T') and choose the group you would like to join via the action menu.
3 different variations, each with completely different soldiers and equipment on both sides:
- Green - Play poorly equipped Takistani Guerrillas at night and try to snatch the documents from an American officer, protected by a group of US special forces. Max 15 players.
- Blue - Play US army during the day and take the documents from Aziz who is protected by Takistani Army soldiers. Max 18 players.
- Blue SF - Play well-equipped US special forces during the night and take the documents from Aziz who is protected by Takistani special forces reinfoced by a BRDM-2. Max 10 players.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.
Fixed bug that sometimes caused patrols would wander off to the corner of the island when playing with more than 1 player.
Reduced enemy count somewhat to make the mission more feasible with higher number of players
Fixed some small issues.
Adjusted enemy count a bit.
Added more playable slots.
Added "Extremely easy" difficulty setting.
In blue version, 1 of the enemies didn't have gear.
In blue and blue SF versions, all enemies had the Moscow Bombing File.
- BI forums
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Core
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Extra
- Community Base addons OA