has released an updated version of his "Handy Tools: Improved AI Flight Model and Camera Scripts" in the BIS forums
Quote geloxo :
After some weeks working on the release I finally managed to improve the formerly released beta version and come now with the v1.0 of the Handy Tools. This release contains several flight model improvements, a new "all-in-one" FX cam and also some fire effects among other resources.
Most important features are:
- Improved flight model for AI choppers and jets, allowing custom and close formations and accurate landings.
- Custom radio chatter related to some of the choppers and jets actions.
- FX cam and Trackcam tools plus other resources for creating cutscenes easily, allowing several special effects, unit control and display gadgets.
- New fire effects, including flamethrower and molotov weapons templates for creating more refined weapons.
- Set of stand-alone scripts to be used at anytime.
- One demo mission to be used as practical example of the configuration process.
- Fully detailed reference documentation.
A video showing version 1.0 in action can be downloaded from
here (25 Mb)
(right click, save as).
Three videos of a previous version can be found in our streaming video section:
You can download this very handy tool from our download section