Date: 2012-01-25 23:39
After much work and time spent, The Lost Brothers are proud to present the first major Gulf War Mod done to Arma II/Operation Arrowhead. This mod is very complete and gives players and mission makers the ability to recreate the combat atmosphere lived by US, iraqi, saudi and qatar soldiers back in 1991 - Op. Desert Storm. As a project derived from the LoBo - Iraqi Army pack released 8 months ago, this project now adds the US, Saudi and Quatar troops to the battle against Saddam´s Army. It contains more that 100 infantry units, 40 vehicles, 10 brand new vehicles and 10 missions, not to mention the adjustments applied to the Iraqi side. We have many partners, and so we have made a credit file that is located alongside the mod download files. Hope you enjoy!
For those who had already DL the LoBo Iraqi Army Pack, you need to delete it before applying this mod. This mod has those units which have been upgraded, enchanced, corrected and adjusted.
US Forces (1991)
Saudi Arabia/Qatar Forces
- More than 20 custom made vehicles (models and textures)
- More than 30 retextured vehicles
- Unique soldier models and textures
- Unique AK weapons pack
- ACE compatible (FCS; Damage System, etc), but not ACE required
- + 12 missions (Including Dominations on Tropica/Takistan/Fallujah/Lingor maps; Warfare Maps)
- Thermal Signatures
- Based on intense historical research
- Mod was used at the 3rd Rolling Thunder Event Battle
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included .pbo files:
Credits & Thanks:
We thanks all our partners for providing models and base textures, and specially Bohemia Interactive!!! See credit file for detailed credits.
- BI forums
- Arma 2
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Core (only required for some missions)
- Community Base addons (only required for some missions)