Requirements: Arma 2
Short description: A mod for ARMA 2, based on the game from the GSC - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.
Date: 2013-11-10 17:48
A mod for ARMA 2, based on the game from the GSC - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.
- Advanced Bloodsucker AI
- Stalkers factions/ Zombied stalkers
- Shotguns ammo for Saiga 12K and M1014
- Blind dogs (module)
- Detector of anomalies
- Psyonic shield
- Demonstration mission: The hunt for bloodsucker
- Some little surprises for all fans of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
STALKER MOD requires only ARMA2: CO. Beta patches can cause bugs and glitches, so I reccomend do not use any beta patches.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included pbo files:
Credits & Thanks:
At first - GSC for great game.
Sumrak for a beautiful island Namalsk, sound environment and bloodsucker,
Icewindo for stalker units,
gms for the excellent rifle CZ584,
Christian.1987 for a great pack of G3,
Clayman for his parts-of-dogs ,
And of course.. Vilas for great "East weapons pack", which I use everywhere
- Fixed: Dogs not moving after load saved game
- Fixed: killed a zombie > become criminal
- Fixed: Multiplied radiation damage in MP
- Fixed: Multiplied psy damage in MP
- Changed: Decreased size of health indicators
- Changed: Health indicators now optional (set specific variable to unit: "DAP_STALKER_NOINDICATORS")
- Fixed: killed a military > become criminal
- Added: Tent now save your inventory after death
- Added: server option: enable\disable health indicators
- Fixed: AI don't shoot at zombies
- Fixed: animation for anti-rad injections
- Changed: Medkits has no effect, if player got heavy dose of radiation (use anti-rad).
- Added: health and radiation indicators
- Fixed: zombies and bloodsuckers marked as friendly, and when player kills them, it can cause rating decreasing
- Changed: decreased attack radius of wild dogs
- Changed: size of compass and watch
- Updated both missions.
- Full multiplayer support for all features
- More artefacts and items (tent, flashlight, etc)
- Stalkers can carry backpacks
- More agressive and dangerous mutants
- Respawn for NPC, mutants, zombied stalkers and atrefacts
- Menu scenes
- Loading screens
- Trading (artefacts)
- Random quests (artefacts, items)
- Factions relations
- Joining to factions
- Rankings (from "novice" to "legendary")
- Progress saving (even on disconnect)
- Respawn position saving (via tents)
- Secrets and caches
- Reworked "Mincer" anolmaly. Added FX (leafs, blood splash)
- Updated Demo mission
- Fixed DUTY faction-name in Editor list.
- Reworked stalkers models
- Added "Sleep"-action
- Changed "Missions" folder location
- New features (bolts,medkit,antirad)
- Reworked some anomalies
- Reworked dogs
- Fixed stalkers neck-bug
- Anomalies not spawn artefacts if player throw bolts in there.
- Demo mission updated (added new features and some new surprises)
- ns_mutants.pbo from Sumrak was added in archive.
- Minor corrections for translations in English.
- BI forums
- Arma 2
- East Weapon Pack
- G3 Project
- Stalker Units