Arma 2 Patch 1.09
Bohemia Interactive Studio
Copyright (c) 2009 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
This update is for all Arma 2 versions including STEAM. However for STEAM version we recommend to use STEAM update.
This is the official update for Arma 2 from 1.00 version to 1.09.
This free update is sponsored by Sprocket, the online store where you can buy all Arma 2 series titles and other games directly from the developers.
* ANY ORIGINAL VERSION OF ARMA 2 from 1.00 (including the Steam version, note that Verify file cache and autoupdate will not work properly until the full 1.09 is also out directly on Steam)
* DirectX 9 from February 2010 or newer is required and should be updated during the patching process automatically as needed or you can update your version of DirectX from www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/
- Various mission improvements
- Broad range of fixes and tweaks
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ArmA 2 installation (default is C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 or Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2).
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
* Fixed: I2 - mission is not failling before the takeoff.
* Fixed: C1,I1 - SD pistol mags were missing.
* Fixed: C5 - high command icons were not loaded.
* Fixed: C6 - task waypoint for transport important POW is fixed.
* Fixed: C3 - smuggler not shooting.
* Fixed: C2 - Pepan is not at the pump.
* Fixed: I1 - Shilka too strong.
* Fixed: I1 - Razor is hunting down one enemy on whole chernarus.
* Fixed: minor fixes in (CZ/RU) dubbing protocol.
- BI forums
- GameUpdates (Torrent)
- UploadMirrors(9 mirrors)
- UploadMirrors (6 mirrors)<strong>
Tags: No tags