Addon_seeker intended that-be to force players to play on server with the required addons.
What it does?
Addon_seeker will kick players without required addons into server lobby.
It should be installed only on server.
Installation / Usage:
1) copy @addon_seeker into A2 server diractory
2) copy userconfig into A2 server diractory
3) edit userconfig\addon_seeker\addons.hpp and register required addons. For example here is cba_main and Extended_EventHandlers
4) run server with key -mod=@addon_seeker;
or copy addon_seeker.pbo into folder with existing addons
What to write in userconfig\addon_seeker\addons.hpp?
addon_seeker checks addons by entries in cfgPatches
How to get it?
1) Download and install Proving Ground http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11936
2) Run game with required addons and start mission proving_ground.utes
4) select CfgExplorer (right column)
5) select cfgPatches
6) write required entries into userconfig\addon_seeker\addons.hpp
Included .pbo files:
- BI forums
- Community Base Addons
Tags: No tags