These models are still in the beta phase so I am sure there are going to be a few issues but hopefully not too many.
The Rangers include:
- Team Lead
- Squad Lead
- Ranger (cqb)
- Ranger (Silenced)
- Ranger (40mm)
- Automatic Rifleman
- Anti Armor Specialist
I am also going to include my ESS Tactical Sunglasses mod, I know a few of you guys has asked me about them
so here they are, These also include:
- HGU 56 Flight Helmet
- GENTEX MFS MAXILLO Facial Shield for HGU 56 Flight helmet
- HGU 56 Flight Helmet (visor down)
- ESS Glasses (clear,yellow,black)
- ESS ICE NARO with COMTAC II, Surfire and Rhino mount (arma 2 oa us army vanilla)
Also my backpacks are now available.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
- "magazine/ is not a value" error
Credits & Thanks:
I would like to thank all involved including;
The 2nd Ranger Battalion (www.atasteofwar.com)- (alpha and beta testing aswell as script and minor editing)
ShadowGB - (vertices painting and weighting help, some help with shadow and various other problems)
Binkowski - (advice and help with many problems)
Johannes - (use of his special forces models (gear outlines) and textures)
bohemia Interactive - (use of the russian base model which i edited into the wonderful models before you)
thank you Rabbity for the use of your multicam textures which unfortunatly i didnt use but gave me the idea
to reskin the models in a higher resolution pattern and for everyone else that has helped me along the way
it was appreciated!!!!
Thanks to Christian1984 for all your help getting the ESS Tactical Sunglasses ingame!
Sickboy who signed the addons.
- added new boot, glove and shemagh textures
- fixed the dgary.smdi error
- tl binocular problem fixed
- no magazine/ error
- went back to the original textures
- fixed: no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgvehicles/2ndrb_backpack_4.scope.*
- updated delta replacement mod
- fixed all but one error message
i dont know how to make the medic one of my units in the delta replacement mod, for some reason it has to be a delta lol.
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- Arma 2
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Core
(only required for the Backpacks)