Requirements: Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Core & Extra, Community Base addons OA, Fallujah
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2011-05-24 08:05
Downloads / Operation Arrowhead / Scenario / Multiplayer Gamemodes / CTF / Satchel Chaaaaaarge! CTF-06 (@)
Up to six players compete to be the first to blow up 6 vehicles using Satchel Charges. Each target appears as a new task once the previous target is destroyed. First player to blow up his six targets wins! There are various vehicles placed in the start area to enable you get to your targets quicker. All of the vehicles have been made safe (i.e. I took out all the weapons!). Should you find yourself without a vehicle a long way from your target, you can use the self interaction key to either summon a bicycle or take you back to the starting postion (where there should be some vehicles).
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.
1. There are some Apache Helos at the start position that you can't use. This is beacuse when I removed their turret weapons it caused Arma2 to crash if a player tried to access them. I am looking at a fix for this at the moment.
2. There is a chance a target vehicle may be spawned in water. In this case it will either blow up and the player will be credited with the score or weird stuff happens. Looking at improving the spawning script.
3. If you die in a vehicle, you will temporarliy lose 5 points. This will be amended after a few seconds. This is due to the BI scoring system automatically deducting 5 points when you are in a friendly vehicle which is destroyed. I have no idea how to stop the BI scoring from doing this so I have a script that manages the problem by re-adding 5 points.
Credits & thanks:
As usual thanks to the community here for answering all my silly questions and special thanks to Celery for helping me get my head around the scoring system and using scripts to manipluate it.
- BI forums
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Core
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Extra
- Community Base addons OA
Tags: No tags