Requirements: No addons required
Short description: These guys are multicam Special Forces.
Date: 2011-05-24 09:23
As the title says, these guys are multicam SF. Yeah, for once I actually did some multicam units. Mainly because everyone stopped asking me to make them. So, take a hint douchebags. Anyway, there's six dudes that are modeled after US Army Special Forces ODA's and two translators. The units names (ala 18E, 18D etc.) are the MOS of the those guys. Don't like it? Tough shit. Oh, I added fourbackpacks that follow the ArmA2 backpack system thing in Operation Arrowhead. I'm sure later I'll have to remove them because of people who don't own Arrowhead, but oh well. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. The Communications Pack functions as a UAV pack, so yeah. Two replacement packs are included, one for regular and one for ACE. I don't care if the multicam swatch is out of date. You want good multicam units, how about you make them?
- HOLY FUCK MULTICAM!!!1!1!1one!!!
- TC2002s (ala DaSquade)
- Six Models
- Unique, kinda..
- Oh, and FUCKING MULTICAM
- 4 backpacks
- Communication pack acts as UAV pack
- PVS14's for NVGs!
- Fancy new pouches
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included .pbo files:
Known Bugs / Issues:
- For some reason, you cannot pick up the backpacks that I have made for these units if they are dropped. I think this has something to do with an ArmA2 update? This problem also exists in my 2005 US Infantry. If anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks.
Credits & Thanks:
Johannes - Base SF model from ArmA1 as well as the gear textures and models. He's pretty much a fucking beast. Hilarious in game moments, as well as motivational pictures, videos, and facebook posts got these done. He's thaaa shit.
Lennard - Updated my really old multicam swatch to that new stuff. It looks pro, thanks man.
CMCD - See those seam lines on the multicam? His fucking work. He originally used those seams on his 2005 US Infantry from ArmA1, they're the shit. So I used them on the multicam. He is easily the best ACU artist in the community.
DaSquade - The TC2002s that 3 of the 6 dudes are wearing are his work, as well as their corresponding textures. He also did the OpsCore helmet straps. The PVS14 NVG proxy is also his work. He's the shit.
Rhodsey - See the MOLLE partitions on the CIRAS, CamelBak, Big MOLLE pouch, and EMT pouch? His work. He's the shit. Thanks man.
- AnimalMother92 - Loads of motivation, kept me going on these units when I didn't want to, and pushed for them to get done. He also wrote both replacement packs and the gear loadout configs. Thank god. Keeping my hopes and spirits up when the BIF is full of meta cunts.
- Sif - Same as above, also had a random bit of snakeskin in there. lololol. Keeping my hopes and spirits up when the BIF is full of meta cunts.
- To all the people in my thread, steam friends list, and 3rd Marine Division. They all helped me get this addon out to the public. And helped me get past the complete and pure douchery and stupidity of the BI Forums.
- BI forums