Requirements: Arma 2
Version: 0.50 beta
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: In this Pack are only the (ECWCS & PCU Jacket) Guy´s for now.
Date: 2011-05-25 16:36
In this Pack are only the (ECWCS & PCU Jacket) Guy´s. Everything is still Work in Process, therefore also "Beta" Release.
But no panic, I have plan to release a last Version, V1.00 Final with all completely Customs Made Units Including and maybe new features!
- Fictional United States Army "Multicam" Camouflage Special-Forces Units.
- Altogether over 50 Differently Designed Unit's.
- Signed Addon for Multiplayer. (version Sig2)
- Now (Version 0.50) with PCU Jacket Unit's
- Shemag on some Units.
- Light Units with Backpacks, "(Light)".
- Units whit a Black-Mask, "(Mask)".
- Pistol Holster Script (P.H.S)
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included .pbo files:
The "ECWCS Jacket" Multicam SF Units can be found under "BLUEFOR\USA\US Multicam SF (ECWCS)".
The "PCU Jacket" Multicam SF Units can be found under "BLUEFOR\USA\US Multicam SF (PCU)".
Classnames can be found in the included readme.
- Nvidia Owner Attention, there maybe Problems with the Shadow Calculation (distortion in the sun direction) if they are set in the Graphics Settings to "Very Low" "Low" or "Normal" !
- It can cause Errors when using other Community made Pistol´s, they do not Support the (P.H.S) Script !
Please visit the Official Bohemia Interactive Forum´s (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=90556) for further Updates and Discussions of this AddOn.
Credits & thanks:
'Johannes' for the Based SF Model from ArmA1.
'Ardvarkdb' for the Multicam Textures and some Model parts from ArmA1.
'STALKERGB' for the EVER Helping Hand on the Model and Texturing Part´s.
'Norrin' for the "Pistol Holster Script" (P.H.S).
'Binkowski' for some Model Editing Help.
'Bohemia Interactive' for the ground Based Game & some Model and Texture Part of the ArmA1 Sample´s.
And all the Other People of the Armed Assault Community who have Supported me for my Project´s.
Thx. on all my Tester's of this Project. (All the Names i can not list them here, so Thanks to all !)
- Add: The "PCU" Jacket Guy's.
- Add: Helmet/Cap Stuff (Protective Goggles)
- Fix: the Geometry-Lod on "ecwcs_multicam_medl".
- Many Improvements/Fix on ALL Modell's.
- First public release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- Arma 2