Date: 2011-11-05 18:46
RSLO: Riouken's Selectable Load Outsby
I have created a user configurable loadout addon. My plan with project was to provide an eaiser way for users to select there gear, speeding up mission starts as well as take work off of the mission maker while still allowing the mission maker to retain control over what gear players carry.
You can set up "sets" of gear and load them up in a mission.
To prevent grief-ing and undue headaches for mission makers this addon will not work unless it is "Authorized" in a mission.
* User is able to select their own gear and save it to their userconfig file.
* OA Backpack Compatible.
* Ace "Ruck" and "Weapon on Back" Compatible.
* ASC compatible.
* Simple missions to select and save your gear.
* Update or change your gear when ever you want.
* By default your loadouts are available the first 4 min of a mission.
Mission Maker Features:
* Simple to implement. ( You only have to put one line in your init of your mission.)
* More advanced features if you wish to implement.
* White listable arrays ( They work like ammo boxes, you put the gear you will allow into them. Then you can assign players to those groups.)
* 15 Groups for mission flexibility.
* Scripts to add the ability to reload your gear later in the mission. ( can be placed on any object.)
* User Actions are local and if you do not have the addon you will not get them.
* Can be run on public missions where not everyone has RSLO.
* You do not have to run a copy on the server(I included a key if you wish to check for signatures.)
* Easy Scripts to implement.( One line code snippets for all features.)
Please read the readme file included with the download.
This is a signed addon, serveradmins can download the serverkey from here.
Credits & Thanks:
First of all let me put out a big Thank you to several people, without them I would not have been able to complete this.
Demonized - Thanks for the help with scripts and Ideas from your loadout script.
Sickboy - Thanks for help with the config files and the userconfigs. Also Thanks for what you do with CBA,Six,ACE etc..
Robalo - Ideas for improvements to RSLO and helping with errors.
My own 15thMEU(SOC) unit - Thanks to everyone for helping me test this and work through the bugs.
*Can now disable View distance and Terrain Detail independently.
*Upped total loadouts to 5
*User can name each loadout in thier config and it will show up in the box ingame.
*Can now set view distance and terrain detail with RSLO.
*Improved scripts for better performance.
- BI forums
- Community Base Addons