This adds the M109A6 Paladin with a full manual along with unique FCS and sound system.
- M109A6 in desert paint (BLUFOR>US>Armor>M109A6 (D))
- Number of FAPPs
The addons are made for Arma 2: Combined Operations but also may work in Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
- Very powerful FCS and gunner controls
- Realistic model
- Custom sounds
- Custom effects
- Custom animations
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game
content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please
visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
Included .pbo files:
You can find it in the editor under BLUFOR>US>Armor>M109A6 (D)
For more info refer to the included readme.
- Due to shotRocket not propagating fired event handler to all users, the Excalibur rounds will produce only local effects (sound and smoke).
- Sometimes the m109a6 starts shaking a little for no reason. Solution: get into driver's seat and move an inch. We are trying to locate the cause.
- Sometimes disengaging driver lock does not return the fuel.
Credits & Thanks:
A new cool tutorial of the m109a6 with ACE by MadeMyDayMike:
A new instruction video. Targeting, fuses and adjustment:
Special thanks to:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs
- Fixed EXCALIBUR locality issue for ShotRocket
- Fixed NO FUEL issue
- Fixed UNLIMITED AMMO bug on gunner control page
- Changed CLR button usage in FCS (See manual > Page 33)
- Added manual LAY (Use arrow keys in gunner position) (See manual > Page 33)
- Added Gunner ability to enable/disable travel lock for the turret
- Added Maptools V1
- Added 6400 MIL compass (Optional PBO)
- Some sound improvements
- Manual has been updated
- BI forums