Tool to create an squad.xml file.
- Install .net 2.0 it can be downloaded from here
- Unpack the zip file
- Run SquadEditor.exe
- Delete the "Squad Editor" folder
- Enter the information about the squad in the boxes in the top left corner.
- The picture name is filename of the picture file you want as your logo ingame.
- You can create your own logos but they must be in the format 2^x * 2^x as 64x64 or 256x256.
- the logo can be of either jpg og paa format, if you want transparency in your logo you will need to use the paa format.
- Add squad members the id's can be found under profiles ingame the id and nick must match the one used ingame.
- Save squad.xml to the harddrive.
- Upload squad.xml, your logo file, squad.dtd to your website, you can include squad.xsl and squad.css if you want to view the squad online.
- Ingame under your profile enter the url of the squad.xml online, including squad.xml
For more info about squad.xml and how to create your own logo view visit the BIS Wiki
BIS Forums topic: