This mod brings IEDs and Suicide bombers into the game, as well as Thor 3 IED jammers, radio triggermen with random reactions etc. etc.
Most of the factors are randomized in order to give it a more realistic, varied and entertaining experience in accordance to the expectations of a title like ArmA 2.
- Custom images and sounds
- Uses modules for ease of use
- Parameters fully customizable, for dynamic/persistent scenarios as well
- Works with virtually any mod
- SP and MP compatible
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
Included .pbo files:
Credits & Thanks:
Xeno - For all the coding tips, tutorials and IM chats
VIPER[CWW] - 'Allah Akbar' sound sample
SR5 Tactical - My men
Tupolov - Bug hunt in b220
- Fixed some init bugs (thanks Tupolov)
- Loudspeaker functions now fully MP compatible
- Triggermen now fight, flee or even surrender after detonating their radio IED
- Improved overlapping interaction between units synced to the same modules
- Improved cleaning of IEDs and suicide bombers when too far from synced units
- A lot of MP optimizations resulting in improved server performance
- Suicide Bombers and Triggermen now evaluate the damage done by their bombs: they will probably not waste their surprise for a single infantry..they will wait for vehicles and larger enemy groups, instead.
- Minor changes here and there which I forgot..
- Proper documentation! Not really, it just tell you to watch the videos. But it makes the mod folder look more pro. Definitely more pro.
* Fixed accidental spawning of IEDs under units or too close to them
* Disabled all debug logging
* Initial release
- BI forums
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Core