Date: 2011-09-10 17:39
This AddOn adds a new island full of custom-made walkable structures.
- 4px per 1m² Satmap resolution
- 4m terrain cell size
- 2km² size
- 8 digit grid
- FTHUD ready
- Lifesize Copehill Down FIBUA village with authentic structures
- Mixed with BIS structures
- All buildings are enterable
- No dead-end backyards
- All BIS Modules (ALICE, Silvie, Warfare, etc) work
- All additional keypoints (FlatArea, FlatAreaCity, etc.) are available
- All civilian cars on this terrain will have british license plates registered to Brighton...
- Comes with built-in rainy shitweather.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included pbo files:
Credits & Thanks:
Additional resources: GoogleEarth
One or more textures on this map have been created with images from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information.
- BI forums
- Arma 2
- MBG Killhouses
Tags: No tags