The pack include a variety of vehicles able to transport and support the SOF units, whether they’re on land, water or in air, so once installed you’ll find the vehicles in the editor inside Italian Special Operation faction, divided as following:
- Land vehicles: Land Rovers with MG (Green, Desert and Camo versions), normal LandRovers (Green, Desert and Camo versions), M1030, ATV, SUV, Pickups, you’ll also find a UN version of land rover and pickup .
- Helicopters: AB205, AB412 (green, camo), CH47F.
- Airplanes: AV8B (2 versions), F35 , C130J and MQ9 Predator.
- Water vehicles: RIHB and Zodiacs.
- Support vehicles: AB 412 medevac (green, camo), and logistic Land Rovers (able to refuel, rearm and repair other vehicles).
- Static vehicles: M119 , 81mm mortars, M2, M2 tripod, MK19, AA stinger, AT Tow.
-Ammobox and Object: Italian SOF ammobox and flags (Italian, Italian Navy, ISAF and EU)
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
ACE2 config files Installation:
Just put the ACE2 Optional Config (called "mas_ita_veh_ACE.pbo") in the modfolder of your preference , this file will automatically hide standard Italian vehicle units, and will show only the ACE ones.
Basically it replaces normal drivers with ACE configured ones so remember:
!!!IMPORTANT!!! IF YOU USE THIS OPTIONAL ACE2 CONFIG YOU MUST ALSO USE THE ONE FOR THE UNITS: "mas_ita_UNITS_ACE.pbo", AS THE DRIVERS ARE INSIDE THIS PBO !!!
Units are the same as for vanilla game, as following: Bluefor - Italian Special Operations (vehicle types(ACE))
Included .pbo files:
you will find the units in the editor under: Bluefor - Italian Special Operations
sorted by the following types :
- Vehicle Air
- Vehicle Land
- Vehicle Water
- Vehicle Static
- Vehicle Support
Instead ammo\weapon box is inside standard munitions menu.
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to BI for the great game and to all the community for their great support and addons!
Thanks to all the people that enjoied my previous units and supported me in the forum!
Hope you'll enjoy these vehicles too!
I used what I found on web as reference sources.
- Added : MQ9 Predator and various flags (Italian, Italian Navy, EU and ISAF).
- Solved RPT "update class" error.
- first release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- Italian Special Operation Forces
- Arma 2