a video showing the new updated Gulf War Mod v2.0 which will be released soon.
Quote andrei :
This is a video in all higth settings and HQ rendered that I made, showing the new updated Gulf War Mod v2.0 (to be released soon). We are finishing up some details cause this will be the last version of this branch of our mod before passing on to the Israeli-Arab conflict.
- Thermal signatures improved for all infantry
- Textures improved for iraqi infantry. NOHQ and SMDI files updated. Changed the cammo texture (by another cammo pattern that was also used by iraqis back in 1991) and added the tan texture.
- Removed old buggy T-62 and replaced it to a new improved, sexy looking and 100% working T-62 cammoed variant (used in the last Rolling Thunder Battle).
- Added T-55 enigma (an iraqi T-55 upgraded version with extra armor blocks)
- Added FCS ACE2 capabilities to T-62, T-55 engima, T-72, M60 Patton tanks. However if one should choice not to use ACE2, they will work fine as well.
- Added ACE2 damagesystem capabilities to all vehicles. However if one should choice not to use ACE2, they will work fine as well.
- Added Mig-29.
- Added iraqi T-34.
- Added proper shadows for all planes (Su-22, Mig-23, Mig-27 and Mig-29).
- Corrected some texture bugs (transparent/sparkles issues).
- Added thermal signature for T-55, T-62, T-55 engima and Urutu APC.
- Added 2 and a half truck and 5-ton truck pack for US Military.
- Missions: edited Xeno´s Domi missions (on takistan and Lingor) so now players can figth USA1991 x Iraq and Iraq x USA1991
- Missions: edited Benny´s Warfare mission (on takistan and Falluhjah maps) so now players can figth USA1991 x Iraq and Iraq x USA1991
- Missions: added new custom COOP and TVT missions.
Credits will be given on the release, as we always do to honor and respect all the people that helps us with models, textures and missions!
Thanks everybody and to BI for an awesome game!
You can find more info and leave your feedback in The Lost Brothers Mod Official Release thread for ArmA2/OA