released his ArmA Anti-Cheat (ARMAAC) 1.005 in the BIS forums
ARMAAC is a script package for Armed Assault, that checks the config files of any clients connected to the server. The scripts are easy to implement into MP missions and the server admin running the mission does not need to use the ARMAAC addon if he doesn't want to. I would also like to point out that it is not necessary for players to download the addon. The scripts are all run on the server.
- It's optional: Enabling your mission for ARMAAC doesn't mean server admins are forced to use it. If the ARMAAC addon isn't there, the mission works normally.
- Easily implemented: For mission makers, implementing ARMAAC in your missions is a piece of cake. All it takes is a single line of code. For server admins, it's just a matter of getting the ARMAAC addon.
- Easily updated: All ARMAAC scripts are stored in the server-side addon. Once ARMAAC support has been implemented in a mission, there will be no need to change the mission, if there is an ARMAAC update. The server admin just needs to download the latest ARMAAC version and overwrite the old one.
- 100% Server-side: No player will ever need to download ARMAAC. It's all done on the server.
More information about this and a "how to" for mission makers and server admins can be found on our download page
Additional file info:
- Current version: 1.005
- Release date: June 26th, 2007
- Size: 13,8kb
- MD5 hash: 6EEC7DE6B7CEA868A69883D0C3D6D47E
ARMAAC support is now included in Sickboy's SIX_Pack 1