Requirements: No addons required
Short description: This adds US Army units in Multicam (OCP).
Date: 2011-09-28 08:26
This adds US Army units in Multicam (OCP).
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
The units can be found under;
US Army > US ARMY (OCP) >
US > US ARMY (OCP) >
- Wound textures arn't working at the moment, if you can figure it out that'd be awesome. - Fixed 0.1
- Backpacks are still ACU, I edited the textures anyway, they still read from the OA files so they don't get used.
- Not really an issue but, Soldier (light), Officer and Pilot's have been removed, I have no intention to redo those units in Multicam at the moment.
- Camo doesn't match/line up properly on the helmet, couldn't be assed to get it to match with how the UV is, it isn't very friendly to anything but digital patterns.
Credits & Thanks:
BIS/Johannes - Models, Original normals and textures.
Sabre - Texture and Normal editing.
RavenDK - Original Config work.
Nordin - Config work inlcuding ACE friendlyness, clean up and trying to figure out the wound textures.
Binkowski - Having a crack at the wound textures problem.
- Nordin fixed some config issues, fixing the missing AT soldiers and the Blood/Wounded Textures.
- Now found under US > Men (OCP) and US Army > Men (OCP) For ACE users to suite the existing ArmA2 structure.
- BI forums