Tactical Weapon Attachment Template (TWAT)by
The Tactical Weapon Attachment Template (TWAT) is a script which allows a user to "attach" and "detach" attachments such as scopes and grenade launchers, aswell as silencers etc.
Check the attached demo mission for how it is implemented, it requires:
- the initWeapons.sqf to be initialized from the init.sqf (this is also the sqf which allows you to define which weapons can be modified
- A ammobox to be called box1 (there is a ammobox fill script in the demo mission
- It requires CBA, ACE, ACEX, and potentially ACEX_RU and ACEX_USNavy, possible ones for RH packs in the future (maybe, not yes).
BIG CREDITS TO ROMMEL, he did the code to make this possible, without him this would not exist.
- BI forums
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - RU
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - USNavy
Tags: No tags