Requirements: No addons required
Date: 2007-07-11 06:36
M4A1 desert camo for ArmA: Combat Operations/Armed Assault
Important: Make a backup of your weapons.pbo file.
2. Open your C:\Program Files\Atari (might be different for euro-versions)\ArmA\AddOns\weapons.pbo using cPbo (double clicking on the .pbo) or your .pbo unpacker of choice.
3. Put the .paa files included in the folder labeled what camo you want (dark or light) into the data folder of the extracted .pbo (the .pbo should be turned into a folder named weapons in the same folder as the .pbo if you are using cPbo.
4. Replace the existing files in the data folder with the .paa files from either the dark or light folders.
5. Repack the .pbo (right click on the folder, and click "Create PBO" if using cPbo.
6. Place your new weapons.pbo in your ArmA\AddOns folder if you haven't done so yet
7. Fire up the game and enjoy
I've taken every precaution to hopefully make sure this doesn't screw up your game. Although i cannot take responsibiliy if it does.
If you need help with anything, feel free to email me at thepiespy @ gmail.com, or PM me on the BIS forums (thepiespy)
Credits & thanks:
First of all I'd like to thank Kegety for his cPbo tool and .paa plugin. everyone at the BIS forums for their suggestions, and especially bugkill and monty67t for their reference pictures.
Tags: No tags