This adds different Blackhawks:
- MH-60L Blackhawk
- UH-60L Medevac
- UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings)
- HH-60L Medevac (with ESSS wing)
- Opening doors
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> HH-60L Medevac (with ESSS wing)
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> MH-60L Blackhawk
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings)
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> UH-60L Blackhawk
BLUEFOR -> US Army -> Air -> UH-60L Medevac
- Only one distance LOD;
- Soldiers can walk throung external fuel pods and inner pylons.
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to LordJarhead for amazing sounds!
Thanks to Soldier2390 for his 160th SOAR Pilot!
Thanks to Norrin for his great fastroping script!
Tested by Astast
In honor of the crew onboard 27109, hope you all make a safe recovery.
- HH-60A Medevac renamed to HH-60L Medevac (with ESSS wing);
- Added flares;
- New flare dispenser model;
- Added tilting rotor blades;
- Added formation lights;
- Added new sounds by LordJarhead in separate file yup_bhsounds.pbo;
- Added MH-60L Blackhawk;
- Added UH-60L Medevac version;
- Added 160th SOAR Pilots by Soldier2390;
- Added full set of distance LODs for UH-60L Medevac, other choppers has 2 distance LODs;
- Fixed hellfire pod geometry bug;
- UH-60L Blackhawk (16xAGM-114 Hellfire) made invisible in editor. User can spawn it using yup_UH60L_Hellfires class;
- Tail number changed to 27109.
- UH-60Q Medevac renamed to HH-60A Medevac;
- Added CMWS sensors;
- Added UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings);
- Added UH-60L Blackhawk (16xAGM-114 Hellfire).
- Fixed error when main rotor blur wasn't synced up with the rotor hub;
- Added animation to the landing gear;
- Added shadow to main rotor and pylons;
- Added geometry to outer pylons;
- Added ability to open/close doors for player in cabine.
- BI forums