Requirements: Invasion 1944 - D-Day
Playable options: Singleplayer compatible
Date: 2012-03-29 12:33
=RTY= They Who Dare 1944by
Airborne Commandos are to assault the heavily fortified, enemy held town of Che-du-pont.
The primary objective of the assault is to blow up the Bridge which is vital to the Nazi's supply chain.
Secondary Objectives are to destroy the AK AK and Artillery guns within the town.
Local resistance fighters will assist you in escape.
Any feedback as always would be more than welcome.
Best whishes shark attack.
CO-OP (teamwork - voice comms recomended)
max no of players 10 (should also work in single player mode)
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.
- Mission starts at first light.
- Removed flare scripts
- Removed spotlight scripts.
- New scripts for spawning enemy.
- Weapons can now be found at RV points.
- Removed loadout options fron description.ext.
- Added silenced weapons and more AT.
- Added more lives in revive options
- tweaked various scripts.
- Reduced enemy numbers.
- Invasion 1944 - D-Day