sent us an updated version of his Marine Special Operations Command (MARSOC) units
which he announced on the BI forums
Quote Meatball0311 :
I noticed that there were a few things that needed to be updated immediately. I had misplaced a Sleep command in the Mount NVG script that was causing some lag in multi-player, so I fixed that, thanks to markb50K for notifying me.
I also corrected the CRYE Kneepad issue and hopefully it looks better than before.
I reworked the mutli-cam and am not totally happy with it, but it will do for now. If anyone is willing to help out with making a new multi-cam texture I would greatly appreciate that.
I also added a few new weapons and will hopefully soon add more with woodland and desert camo versions. I tried to make the weapon pictures distinct so it will help out finding the weapons in ammo crates. I changed the displayName (not the classname) of the Corpsman to S.A.R.C.
There are a few more things that I would like to do. The file size is a big one and that is because of all the goodies included. Stay tuned for future updates.
- fixed issue with CRYE kneepads
- fixed scripting issue that may cause problems in Multi-Player
- fixed multi-cam texture (if anyone can help me improve on this texture.. please PM me)
- changed displayName from Corpsman to S.A.R.C. (Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman)
- added Weapon Pictures that should make it easy to find MAR weapons
- added MAR_SOPMOD_M4A1_EOT
- added MAR_SOPMOD_M4A1_HHSII (Eotech with 4x magnifier)
- added MAR_M4A1_box (AmmoBox)
- removed MAR_M4A1_ELC
Community Base Addons
mar_marines_cfg (included) *** Only use this when not
playing with ACE!
mar_marines_cfg_ace (included) *** Only use this when playing with