Description:Simple script to simulate the Fulton surface-to-air recovery system for infantry.
- A balloon visual represented by a parachute.
- Realistic catch system where the player is moved into the sky then put in the aircraft.
- SP Night beacon
- 130M catch line (aircraft must hit top of line for a catch)
- Modifiable line length
- Usable with any aircraft.
- Dismantle skyhook
- NV Beacons along rope.
Installation / Usage:
Move script into Mission folder and ad this to player INIT:
ls = player addAction ["Launch Skyhook", "Skyhook.sql"];Name the pickup aircraft "catcher".
- Modifiable for ACE balloon type.
- Modifiable for AI to use.
If you release any mission with this script, PM me or visit our forums.(i like to see what you can make)
If you find a fix for any known issues post in our forums under Fulton surface-to-air recovery system (AKA Skyhook) script
Credits & Thanks:
INF_Rhys - for helping test and taking screen shots.
Scarecrow398 - Making us aware of some problems
- Smoother rope effect, less likely to glitch underground temporarily.
- Remove skyhook system.
- Made the options sections clearer in script.
- Added IR Beacons along rope
- general release
Not required but optional:
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Core
This content is no longer availbale through Armaholic. You using the external link or contact the author directly.