Date: 2012-10-23 09:07
Red Hammer Studios is quite pleased to announce the first release of RHS: Armed Forces of The Russian Federation. Version 0.1.0.1355 is the opening salvo to bring you an accurate representation of the Russian military. Don't let the 0.1 designation fool you, you will find a great selection of additions to the Armaverse. From scratch-built, beautifully sculpted new infantry models to a large selection of transport and combat vehicles, weapons, new UI and some SP and MP missions to keep you busy. Head over to the documentation to see a full list of all things included.
This requires at least Arma 2: Combined Operations 1.60 or higher.
This version 0.1.6 does not require ACE! It works fine with vanilla A2: CO just as intended, but when you play with ACE the weapons and armor start using the ACE damage system as well as some vehicles get the ability to use ACE FCS.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included .pbo files:
More information about this can be found in the online documentation:
Credits & Thanks:
For the complete credits and thanks list visit this page:
- Fixed URAL and UAZ decal MP multiplicity bug
- Fixed T-80 gunner sights
- Fixed BMD-2M gunner sights
- ATGM flight velocity now more realistic
- Heavyweapons inheritance improved
- BMP-2 2A42 now can be zeroed
- BMP PKT boxes now hold 2×1000 rounds
- 9M113 ATGMs reset to reload at 30s
- Added URAL-4320 Open/Closed
- Added UAZ-469
- Added ACE compatibility to all vehicles
- Fixed bad light on some BMP-2 turrets
- Fixed BMD-2 Russian Stringtable spelling errors
- Fixed bad damage on GAZ-66 wheels
- Fixed some mission briefing errors in Russian translation
- Loading screens are now in rhs_ui.pbo and thus will not show up if it is removed
- AK-74M now has zeroing
- Adjusted T-80 reload sound volume at distance
- 9M113 ATGMs now take longer to reload (~60s)
- Added BTR-70
- Added BMD-1
- Added BMD-2
- Added GAZ-66 Open/Closed
- Added T-80
- Added MSV Troops
- Added BMP-1
- Added BMP-2
- Added 9K79
- Added AK-74M and PYa
- BI forums
- Arma 2