After a hard work that has taken six months of production Greenberet pleased to announce the first version of ESBESKISTAN.
First I want to say that this map could not have been completed without the help of comrade Robster he has helped me at all times giving me solutions to all the problems I've had.
- Two airports with their respective bases both north and south
- The central base "Regimiento44" has training camp.
- Airfield zone for target practice exercises
- Four cities in the northwest of the map as in Southeast and the South
- Five main valleys located in the center of the map
- Two large lakes located in the northern part of the map
- Road network around the map
- 3 little FOBs in the north of map and central located
- Several villages around all the map.
- Things to discover....
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
This is a signed addon, serveradmins can download the serverkey from here
Pay special attention when you drive in the map case to put traffic signs on the map.
I have a problem with the visibility of a bridge in the northern map(problems of lods..)
Credits & Thanks:
Xavier Berthelot for the soundtrack of the intro
Tupolov for intro
Homer Johnston for his Roadpainter
Mikesbart for vegetation and rocks
Opteryx for great objects.
101Santos,101Rafiki,101GoStRoM for the continued support
Some comrades were lost along the way.........
- Scene Intro by Tupolov
- Fix : Remove some objects of the map problem with the config class :-/
- Added : New valleys ZEKO VALLEY KAFIRA VALLEY SUPERIOR VALLEY
- Fixed: Ambient civilians module
- Fixed: JSRS sound for the intro
- Fixed: Some objects config missing files
- Removed: Some stones from the roads and trees
- Added: Some villages with roads
- Added: Stone groups with caves (im working on it for the moment the doors are closed ..sorry)
- Added: Rocks trees stones beatiful Mikesbart objects
- Added: Things to discover...
- Excesive tussock clutter
- Some floating objects
- Ambient civilians module
- Fuel depot's around the map
- One big FOB and two more villages -added road too
- Rocks trees stones
- Things to discover...
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- Razani N. Waziristan
- Avgani Iraq & Afghan Village
(only need opxbuildings.pbo, opxmisc.pbo, opxplants.pbo, opxroads.pbo)
- mikebart's Rock's
(only need mb_bushes_lite.pbo, mb_clutter_lite.pbo, mb_trees_lite.pbo)
- Arma 2