Date: 2012-09-30 11:02
Conspiracies Rising Dead 3 is the official sequel to Rising Dead 1 and 2. Because we have not exact intro made for CRD3, I maybe have to explain what the player is about to do in this game. Your mission is to destroy the Powerplant of Chernobyl at all costs. The so called "Free-Roaming" mode is, to say it short, a huge mission where you decide what you do, how you do and when you do your next steps. You can do what you want, as long as you succeed your mission. You can accept additional missions, which were maybe not that neccessary to succeed, but which will maybe bring you closer or easier to your mission-target. Remember that not all creatures or people were hostile to you in the zone...
- new island with exact rebuild of chernobyl (not finished)
- 19 missions in an open-world
- Sleeping-Module 1.0 (no animations so far)
- Jumping-Module by Arigato
- Weather-Module 1.0 (selfmade simple weatherchanging script)
- Accelrated Day/Night change
- Weight-Watcher/Tireness by R3F
- great atmosphere
- featuring real existing places like DUGA-3, NPP, Prypiat ect...
- several known and new enemies like glowing zombies or PSI-zombies
- a living world (also zombies and cleaners can die through independent fights or anomalies)
- Intro & Outro
- Coop-playable up to 5 player (additional download)
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included .pbo files:
- Updating the FREE-ROAMING mode
-> add missions
-> add further scripts
-> add more different enemies
- Add several small storydriven campaigns
- Add MP-modes
- Agent Smith
- BI forums
- Arma 2
- Arma 2: Private Military Company
- Arma 2: British Armed Forces