Date: 2012-10-02 07:53
Downloads / Operation Arrowhead / Scenario / Multiplayer Gamemodes / TDM / Survival Games DM-SV-35 (@)
Players start at one location, no weapons. Several ammo crates positioned in the center of spawn area, limited amount of weapons/items.
Most players should run into the surrounding forests in search of bigger better weapon caches.
Ammo crates have sound locator beacon heard within 300m of crate, sound will shut off when player reaches crate. (limiting chances of other players finding it also/use as weapon stash etc..)
Air supply drops happen across the map at random time intervals, emits 5 sec sound alarm alerting nearby players, smoke/flare deployed at landing location. (usually has better weapons than ground crates)
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.
- Tag and display all player locations if game time is almost up
- extend game play with survival elements (hunger/thirst)
- Add ability to help each other/revive/heal
- score tracking/rankings
- prevent JIP (send new players to spectate cam until next round)
Credits & thanks:
- Cargo Drop script by dmos
- Weather script by Engima
- Gameplay scripts by [SBS]mac
- The ARMA Community forums search function
- BI forums
- Arma 2
Tags: No tags