Date: 2012-10-20 13:32
Originally part of a much much larger project, I decided to release these right now so more people can use these in the meantime.
It features a small collection of structures that are inspired by African/Middle-Eastern architecture. These buildings can probably supplement the existing selection offered by OA.
- 3 old buildings intended for small villages or ruins. One is painted in zebra camo as a safari/ranger station.
- 3 types of tiny slum huts that come in 8 different visual appearances.
- Highly accurate icons of the buildings for stress-free usage in the mission editor.
- Arma2:OA is not required
- For usage in (Northern-) African or Middle-Eastern terrains.
In total with all color variants this adds up to 33 new objects.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included .pbo files:
Credits & Thanks:
One or more textures on this map have been created with images from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information.
- land_* classes now have scope = 1 (Required for this to work on terrains, *shame*)
- 2 extra paint variants of "Big Apartment 3"
- BI forums