About half a year ago I started to create an application to simplify addons update procedure for one ACE PvP ArmA 2 server.
Before we used Yoma AddonSync so its compatible with Yoma repository servers.
Since that time I regularry updated it: improved functionality, UI, added new features, launcher, added English language UI support and so on...
- Full MD5 file checksum generation with fast file compare option (for next addons check)
- Compatible with Yoma AddonSync update servers
- Works with file attributes
- Check addons and update in two clicks
- Tushino Serious Games PVP server presets
Arma 2 Launcher:
- External addons support (for example you can use addons from your external HHD/SSD or USB drive)
- Fully compatible with all ArmA 2 versions (OA/CO/RFT)
- Steam compatible (also you can run ArmA 2 with stem overlay)
- Beta patch checker and update with one click (no need to download beta rar, extract and install)
- Automatically checks and creates ACE userconfig files
- Automatic updater included
- Russian and English User Interfaces
- Windows 8 compatible
Exe files can harm your PC! Before running this you should make sure you understand the risks!
Armaholic and its staff can never be held responsible when this file causes any damages, disruption in services or anything else in any way! Downloading and installing this program is totally at your own risk!
This exe file may also download any additional files from another webserver upon install or during updates!
When you understand the above warning and wish to install anyway run the included exe file to install the application.
- BI forums