This script will allow you to be able to use explosives and shotguns (with slug ammo) to breach doors allowing for more cqc breach and clear gameplay.
This works with any version arma however I recommend using ACE 2 due to the ACE C4 being more suited to breaching.
I have included the BIS_fnc_setpitchbank due to an issue i had in testing which led me to the conclussion that it may not be available to everyones client initially.
- allows placement of the M112 demolition charge (ace c4) on any surface.
- allows use of shotguns for breaching so breach and clear teams feel like less of a spare part :)
- should be fully multiplayer compatible. (please let me know of any issues you come across)
Installation / Usage:
copy the Breach.sqf and Breach_fncs folder to you mission folder.
Type this in the Init.sqf of your mission:
nul =  execVM "Breach.sqf";Pick up a shotgun ingame and some explosives (M112 demolition charge for c4 on wall action)
and have fun!
Where double doors are concerned, only one door will open per explosive. soon to be addressed.
when placing C4 on vehicles the C4 orientation can be a little unpredicatable. keep attaching
until the c4 sits right for the time being.
Credits & Thanks:
BI for the open sourceness to help people like me realise these improvements.
All the folks on the forums keeping the feedback and information coming, it is essencial to the success of mods like this!
- Added : satchel charge is now able to be placed on walls and vehicles in the same way as C4. sadly onnly
in ACE (vanilla charges don't seem to appear as game objects and thus i cannot retrieve them to
manipulate, working on it when i get the chance)
- Improved : closing door script now doesn't just take a wild guess but checks each building
individually to get the correct animation position for "closed" resulting in most if not all
doors being closed now.
- Changed : modified the script to solve script not shutting doors in multiplayer.
(should be sorted please let me know if it is not)
- first release
- Armaholic forums
Tags: No tags