Panzerfaust 3 - a disposable Rocket Launcher
The Panzerfaust 3 is a disposable Rocket laucher which can be used with different warhead types.
The Versions included in this package are:
- Warhead DM12 - Standard Anti-tank version with hollow charge warhead:
- Warhead DM22 - Improved Anti-tank version with tandem hollow charge warhead:
- Warhead Dm32 - Designed for use against bunkers, lightly to unarmoured vehicles & soft targets
And also a nightvision version with an attached NSA-80 at the Trigger Unit.
At the moment, the Pzf3 with NV is a complete seperate weapon - i am working on a mount script to do that on the fly with needed parts for the future.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
Included .pbo files:
Classnames and Informations are in the Readme.
ACE Disposal usage:
You cant use the weapon without the "Griffstueck", it have to be equipped in the gear - also if you want to use the NV vision, make sure you have got the NSA-80 Griffstueck version.
After the shot, hide the Weapon and it will leave an empty Tube on the ground.
You need to rearm a new WarheadTube to shoot again.
Your maximum fighting Range is 400m - your Optics provide a aiming for 400m.
- If you are shooting in a building, check if you have a distance to the walls at a minimum of 3-5 meters!
- Make sure that your Backblast zone is clear! 50m with an angle of 90 degree!
- Warn others before you are going to shoot!
- Take care of your comrades health!
- Use Earplugs to take care of your health!
- after the shot is done, change your position very fast
Every warhead is build upon the Specifications of their comparible RPG7 Warhead:
DM12 is a Standard Anti-tank version with hollow charge warhead. Use it against old age tanks, IFV and APC.
DM22 is a Improved Anti-tank version with tandem hollow charge warhead. It is designed to fight modern and heavy armored Tanks.
- DM32:Dont use it against Targets in a Range less than 20m, or choose a usable cover to protect yourself against the fragmentation.
Dm32 Designed for use against bunkers, lightly armoured vehicles & soft targets.
Compares with the DM12 and DM22, the DM32 is the first choice and more damage serving Warhead to fight Bunkers and Soft Targets on the Ground. It is useless against Tanks, IFV and APC.
- Handanimations are not fitting to weapon
- Empty Tubes dancing when dropped on strange geometries
Credits & Thanks:
Models / Textures / Configs : Donny
Disposal and ACE related Functions : ACE DevTeam - Zguba & Inkompetent
- gobbo for ideas at the beginning planning
- Berliner19 for reference Material and knowledge of this Weapon
- Mondkalb for help with Oxygen2 and Config stuff
Thanks for Testing:
- 16AA members
- Fixed: Rockets dispersion to the left
- Add: Triggerunits are now usable as Binoculars -Handanimations are not changeable-
- Fixed: Daylight Scope was usable with Nightvision Goggles
- Add: Sideairfriction for Vanilla Ammo -NOT TESTED-
- Add: You can now use the NSA-80 Versions on Daylight too, the Powerbutton of NSA-80 is now invented!
- Add: Trigger Unit with NSA-80 Bag, Transportboxes for NSA-80 Pzf3 Ammotubes.
- Rangetable in Optics readjusted
- Changed the unloaded Model and its position on back
- added Ammunition boxes (see Readme)
- New UI Pictures ( thanks to HamburgerSV)
- fixed Handanimations
- fixed a model bug with empty Nightvision Tubes
- BI forums
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Core
- Community Base Addons