I have made a simple GUI to help with the new gear system while we are testing Alpha. I made this to test out the new gui setup and to help test out all the gear in A3.
[Disclaimer] My UI still has several bugs, and a bunch of the gear is incomplete or buggy. But the ui is still quite functional.
This is distributed as a mission, I included the MP pbo along with the editor folder for the mission. It is MP compatible. Each player will have an Action to open the menu. If you want to only have this available all the time, you can edit rgm_init.sqf to place the action on an object such as your ammo box.
- Can cycle between [Helmets, Clothes, Vests, Weapons, Optics,Attachments, Suppressor's and backpacks]
- You can add ammo for your primary weapons.
- Most of the items will show a hint with picture and the name of the item.
- Some of this gear can only be added by script so it makes quite a bit more gear available than what is normally available.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
- Some of the gear that I included does not work properly.
- There is an error the first time you open the GUI. ( I'm working on this now and it does not effect the functionality.)
- Some gear combinations are client side only.
- Some gear combinations will glitch your player model.
- I did not include pistols in this release( I might add this later.)
- uploaded correct Editor mission
- BI forums