Adds ten custom channels for the ingame VoIp radio. Use dialog to add the player to the channel and then switch to that channel with the chats default "Next Channel"/"Previous Channel" to activate it.
- Extend the default chat VoIp channels.
- Scriptbased no addons needed.
Installation / usage:
Copy the sub_radio folder to your mission folder.
Add this to your init.sqf :
_null =  execvm "sub_radio\sub_radio_init2.sqf";Add this to your description.ext :
#include "sub_radio\sub_radio_UI.hpp"Then when you launch the mission you shoud have a "Open Radio Menu" in your actionmenu.
- Doesnt check if the player hasweapon radio, will be fixed later
- When a channel is selected from the dialog the old channel is still active until custom channel is selected with default next/prev channel keys, i think it cant be fixed as the default chat is somewhat hardcoded.
- Some strange behaviours when player inside vehicle.
- First public release
- BI forums