Requirements: Arma 2, Arma 2: British Armed Forces
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2013-04-03 10:26
The UN forces have almost completely lost control of the troubled region of Takistan. NATO intervention is requested in the hope that a surge of highly trained troops can avert disaster.
Follow a units from selection, though training and eventually into a difficult 100 day tour of duty that could change the future of Takistan for the better or worse.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Campaigns folder.
Credits & Thanks:
*Everyone who answered my many questions on various forums
*Goliath86 for his medical script
*Draper for his Air-support script
*Bon for his Artillery script
*Mumble, nettrucker, CSpilot for voice acting
*Poacher and SaveByGrace for sounds and battle shouts
- fixed the crash on day 81 due to an ACR dependency
- I had not fixed the end of mission 13 correctly, should work now
- Numerous small bug fixes
- Fixed endings of mission 16 and 13.
- Added subtitles to most speech.
- Removed LGB support option
- Added more life to FOB York
- Disabled core BIS Conversations (thanks Wiki)
- Fixed Medical Unit Select Error in mission 11 and 7
- Fixed Mission 11 Supply Trucks
- Added a few auto saves
- first release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- Arma 2
- Arma 2: British Armed Forces
Tags: No tags