Date: 2013-08-26 09:58
It contains free-for-all DM missions that give players random weapons after each respawn. Good for warming up before more serious gaming. There's also a CTF mission in the pack, where instead of flags, players put road cones on their heads and try to make it back to their base to score.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.
- Several fixes
- 2 new missions added: Vehicle Death Match and a Sector Control mission for 20 players
- Fixed - DM scripts were broken by latest Alpha 0.56.
- Fixed - DM intro now covers all aspect ratios, triple screens, what have ya..
- Fixed - CTF was counting flag touches wrong (bug introduced by a previous Alpha that went unnoticed).
- Missions work with Stable Alpha 0.54, they have been future-patch proofed to some degree.
- Minor cosmetic changes.
- Framerate optimisation, selectable terrain detail at start.
- DM: Simultaneous mission end dictated by server.
- DM: Configurable weapon sets at mission start: pistols only, rifles only, launchers only or everything. Weapon lists are dynamically compiled from config.
- CTF: Added more buildings and objects to Agia Marina, more cover. There's also more signs warning of killzones.
- CTF: Fixed animation bug for players featured in the intro.
- CTF: Added options to show friendly player locations on the map and also "flag" locations.
- BI forums
Tags: No tags