A StringTable converter which convert your old .csv files into the new .xml format which is used in Arma 3.
Nice to Know:
- You can add Packages with //#PackageName look into the example File
- You can use Strings with Quotes or without
- You can set more than one Language
- Just Drag and Drop your .csv into the .exe to begin.
- All Whitespaces will be remove from the new .xml you can edit this in your .xml file
- Converter Ignores Whitespaces and Tabs!
What Produce Errors:
- You cant set a Comment with // after a String
- For every Language the converter needs a String
Installation / Usage:
- Read the ReadMe
- Drag and Drop your .csv File into the Converter .exe
- Type an Project name into the Console
Found a Bug?
First check if your .csv is in the Correct format, look into the example File.
Then you have my Permission to send a E-Mail or a PM.
There are few things that creates Errors, read the ReadMe!