Diver Stats is an attempt to introduce a simulation of real world underwater dynamics to Arma 3. It is meant mainly for Open Circuit Scuba Diving.
The Dive Mate (Diver stats display) overtly tracks :
In addition to visual information, the Dive Mate Display provides audio cues to keep the diver aware of: Fast Ascent Rates, surpassing recommended Tissue Saturation Levels and Maximum Operational Depth, and even sounds off to let the diver know that they have passed their No Decompression Limit (NDL).
Installation / Usage:
To use in a mission place the "description.ext", "init.sqf" and the entire "scripts" folder in your custom mission folder. Put this in the init line of a player unit and enjoy:
[this, 25, 3000] execVM "scripts\trindisplay\diverstats.sqf"Read "scripts\trindisplay\diverstats.sqf" for more details on how to customize SAC rate and scuba tank size to your liking.
- DCS, HPNS, N2 Narcosis and O2 Toxicity (ppEffects and gameplay consequences).
- ppO2 and He visual indicators (bars on bottom of display).
- Tissue saturation calculation.
- Ascent ceiling calculation.
- Calculation of decompression times.
- Bugs related to script compatibility.
- Package Size - 5.5MB size reduced to 515KB
- Made Compatible with FA GPS
- Adapted Buhlmann ZH-L16 model (tissue calculation)
- Added Narcosis Effects (still WIP but works reasonably well for now)
- Added Decompression and Deep Stops.
- Added sound cues.
- Added ability to customize breathing gas (included in simulation)
- Fixed Ascent Time (was showing too large numbers)
- Fixed Tissue Saturation (now semi-accurately simulated).
- BI forums