This Addon puts a few new Soldiers as well as the Fennek of the German army into your game. The soldiers use German radio-sounds.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
Place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
In the editor you can find the German Army Soldiers under : Blufor/Germany/Men/.
In the editor you can find the divers under: Blufor/Germany/Men (Divers)/
In the editor you can find the PMC-units under: Independent/Blue/Men/
For changing the mod-icon, just choose one of the files here (ArmyGirl or IronCross) rename it into "mod" (if ".paa" is shown after the text [example: "ArmyGirl.paa"] then rename it into "mod.paa"). Overwrite the original mod.paa file in the mod directory.
- The helmet of the normal soldier gets an error (but works, try to solve it later)
- Better Textures for Fennek (woodland)
- Fenneks in 3 Camouflages (woodland, desert, winter)
- Custom radio sounds in german (Done)
- German Weapons (G36A1, G36KV + RAS, MG3, MG4)
- Original weapon sounds!
- A stringtable-file for different languages (Done)
- More german equipment (At the moment its just retexture)
Credits & Thanks:
- Addon by ZARBOMBA
- Special thanks to TOPAS for his great psd.templates of the NATO-Troops. Download at: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19167
- Special thanks to BI-Studios for making that great game!
- And last but not least! The awesome community! For billions of addons! Some of them even better than the original BI-Files!
- Fenneks (Woodland)
- New helmets
- Updated mod for beta-compatibility
- Added camouflaged faces
- Added new faces for bandits
- Fixed/Changed confic for beta-compatibility
- Added new soldiers
- Changed the woodland-camouflage
- Sorted the soldiers
- Added a few new items (like boonies)
- Added german radio-voices (have to be imroved)
- Added 2 german divers
- Added 2 KSK-Soldiers
- Added new equipment
- Added a showcase-mission
- Added groups
- Added new unit icons
- Added german PMC-Units for resistance
- Added german names
- Added german identitys (Schaefer,Hildermann,Straub,Then,Schneider,Hermann,Schmitt,Jung,Fischer)
- Skulls removed
- Added 2 new markers and a marker colour (steelblue)
- Added Stringtable for multiple languages (At ArmA3 Alpha only english works at the moment)
- Original release
- Armaholic forums