Requirements: No addons required
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2013-04-02 11:37
This mission was designed for weapon training and testing/debug any weapons and vehicles.
Entire proving ground functional now available as addon called "mobile proving ground". To activate it click on button "Init proving ground" in "Esc" menu. Works only on server.
3) AI land: targets will move on waypoints. Waypoints can be adjusted.
4) AI air: by default air targets will fly around core. Waypoints also can be adjusted.
Installation / Usage:
- Load one of existing in archive mission.
-1)Create new mission, place in editor player unit and turn him in needed direction.
-3)Copy description.ext, init.sqf and folder proving_ground into mission's folder.
-4)Reload mission and launch it.
- Create vehicle. There is two options - create vehicle at core (helipad) and create vehicle front of player.
- Get weapon. Give to player any weapon, magazine or item.
- Targets. Target management.
- Realign core. Core will be moved at current player position.
- Delete vehicle. This command will delete vehicle/unit that player looking for.
- Get bot in team. Command will create man in your team. For example if you need gunner for chopper.
- Statistics. Proving ground will collect information about shots, kills, hits and calculate accuracy. Check yourself =)
- Close. It is.
- Godmode. Player and player's vehicle will be constantly healed.
- Booster. For 10 second by pressing E you can immediately increase speed by 30km/h. Could be useful while you moving in tank to mountain.
- Teleport. Press this button and after it click on target place on map to teleport.
- Sattelite. Press this button and click on target place on map to aim sattelite camera.
- Bulletcam. It is.
- Hitmarker. Where player's bulled will hit something will be plased red marker on map.
- Status display. Toggle hint-like status window that shows class, damage and crew status of cursortarget. By default on.
- Console. Press enter to execute command, double click on command in history to past it to editbox.
- Righter is shortcuts to call additional features.
- Changed GUI to be compatible with ArmA3
Credits & thanks:
Written by conKORD, inspired by Kronzky's targetrange.
- BI forums