Requirements: No addons required
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2013-04-06 06:56
The year is 2027 and civil war is about to brake out on Stratis so the current Iranian commander in chief has asked NATO for assistance. NATO has already send several transports with weapons, supplies and troops, but they have all been hijacked or destroyed by rebels.
A decision was made, to send Special Team Watchdogs to help with transportation of the military goods.
The Technician arrived on Stratis a week ago, but the Iranians haven't got the manpower to take him to the F.O.B.
Watchdogs will be flown in via chopper to rendezvous with the convoy, which is only protected by a handfull of Iranian soldiers at this point.
The Technician was escorted to the convoy by the Iranian soldiers and is waiting for your arrival.
- 5-10 man COOP.
- 06:55 am, Tuesday, March 16th, 2027.
- Very dynamic and different each run.
- Random % based AI and spawns on 80% of all units.
- Random % based mines
- Random loadout script for all AI.
- Random loadout script for Technician & Bodyguard.
- UPS script.
- TAW script.
- FHQ TaskTracker.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.
Theres 2 files included in the download. One with Revive and one without, you can choose what to use.
- AI might get trapped in buildings, because of the whole "cant open doors" update
- RPT error: Error in expression: Error Missing ; A3\modules_f\sites\procedures\selectUnitCiv.sqf, line 30 - Arma III Alpha known issue (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=5482)
- KA-60 doesnt always attack - Arma III Alpha known issue (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4676)
- Script errors from =BTC= Revive, but everything works fine. They are working on it.
Credits & Thanks:
Kronzky - UPS Script
Magirot - Randomize Script
D34 - Loading Image
Tonic-_- - TAW View Distance Script
Varanon - FHQ TaskTracker
Giallustio - =BTC= Revive
And of course THANKS to all my fantastic testers @ Casual Arma Players :D
Special thanks to Sleeper, for helping me sorting ending triggers out :)