All Arma Standalone (AiA SA)
It allows you to use all the content of the other Arma games in Arma 3 - namely Arma 1, Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead and DLCs.
From terrains to weapons, vehicles, missions and eventually infantry - all your beloved Arma content available inside Arma 3.
AiA SA serves as an unified base for mission designers as well as for multiplayer to allow everyone to easily join servers.
It also makes it possible to use community made content from previous Arma products in Arma 3 (except infantry).
By default all A1/A2/OA infantry units use A3 models. The AiA SA High Quality pack offers replacements based on community made mods.
In the future Community Upgrade Project should provide quality ports of the A1/A2/OA infantry directly.
Tanks and cars are missing most engine sounds and tanks easily flip over. Only BI can sort these out.
Aside from those the rest works basically. There are still plenty of smaller to bigger problems.
All A2/OA worlds are using the Stratis lighting and sky configuration tweaked by Fabio_Chavez. Further tweaks to come.
Basic A1 terrain support is available, as well as an A1 to A2/OA classes mapping - in other words A1 missions and campaigns should be somewhat playable.
A2/OA/DLC scenarios are present and are mostly well playable. The campaigns from BI itself while present are mostly completely broken, so is Warfare.
Differences to old AiA version
A1/A2/OA no longer required
However 13 GB download instead (download time calculator)
OA DLCs are included
Simplifed the installtion and modline a huge deal - just one modfolder
A2/OA infantry models no longer supported (until BI fixes the compatibility issues)
TKOH is no longer supported for now - however will be back eventually
Less rpt spam - goal is to get to zero
Ponds removed by default
Buildings and misc pbos from A1 and A2 merged by default
No waterline bug on most custom terrains (ponds are removed completely as BI has no solution)
Preview images in terrain selection
New A3 tech lighting and street lamps
Adjusted object penetration and impact effects
Dust from infantry and vehicle movement
Correctly falling walls
More organic landscape textures for Chernarus
Improved A1 and A2 buildings (WIP)
Improved Chernarus grass/clutter (WIP)
Falling tree sound
The new version is a full update. Delete the old @AllInArmaTerrainPack[Lite] modfolder first.
Large download (~ 14 GB)
High quality textures and sounds
Make sure to delete any old version first at .\Arma 3\@AllInArmaStandalone
- GameUpdates.org torrent
- Mega mirror
- Private multi mirror system
Wait for the download to finish - this will take a long time as it is 14 GB of data!
Extract the 7z file to your A3 game folder (steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3) to get .\Arma 3\@AllInArmaStandalone
Download AllInArmaStandalone_2015_01_01 Hotfix 1:
- Mega HTTP mirror
- Google drive HTTP mirror
Extract the 7z file to your A3 game folder (steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3) to get .\Arma 3\@AllInArmaStandalone, overwrite the older files when asked.
Download Community Base Addons A3
Download Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack
Download ASDG Joint Rails
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
These are signed addons, the serverkey can be downloaded from here:
- All Arma Standalone (AiA SA) 2015-01-01 serverkey
Credits & Thanks:
Preview images in terrain selection for most BI terrains
Fabio_Chavez (screenshots, more screenshots, videos)
Improved terrain lighting
Special Chernarus terrain lighting
Special Chernarus water and underwater coloring
A3 style grass for Chernarus
Special desert terrain lighting
Updated penetration definitions to A3 standards
Reyhard (A2 Island Fixes)
Lights at night
A3 penetration & particles effects
Railways & pavements have physx geometry
Fixed powerwires strange collapse
Added penetration materials to few buildings
Fixed white tree bug on Bystrica
Fixed indestructible gates
Surface settings including friction
Correct impacts for surfaces
Mix of A3 and A2 environment effects
Small box in the upper left while playing caused by ACRE(1) removed
Preview images in terrain selection for the most BI A1 terrains
More organic landscape textures for Chernarus
M1lkm8n, Bad Benson, and CiforDayZServer (SMD Sharani)
Improved A1 buildings
Improved A2 cementworks buildings (penetration, fire geometry, working lamps, transparent and breakable windows)
Improved A2 road signs (higher detailed A3 road sign models and higher quality textures)
Improved A2 Revised Lamps (lighting, destruction)
Improved NAV Lighthouses (lighting, flare, timing)
Improved Stoplights (lighting)
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
APL-SA: Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)
This work is licensed under a Arma Public License Share Alike:
- Added: A3 style grass in ACR terrains.
- Changed: set author to BI terrains.
- Changed: tweaked Utes' clutter.
- Changed: Summer Chernarus has now its own map preview.
- Fixed: crash in Chernarus/terrain with A2 structures due to faulty texture.
- Fixed: A1 terrain crashes due to map grid definitions.
- Fixed: EnvSounds for Takistan, Zargabad and Takistan (cut out).
- Added: Make AiA use CUP weapons.
- Changed: Change underwater water color back to default again and leave custom only for Chernarus.
- Changed: Improved Zeus compatibility (cfgGroups and cfgFactionClasses).
- Changed: Improved Put and Throw muzzles coding (+= use) - therefore compatibility with other mods changing these.
- Changed: Improved voices coding (+= use) - therefore compatibility with other mods adding more custom voices.
- Changed: Replace door icon with the A3 one.
- Fixed: Aliabad and Esbekistan still have screwed up the sky textures.
- Fixed: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses.GUE'.
- Fixed: scope for ACR units.
- Fixed: disabled light reflectors n Land_Ind_Mlyn_02 as model seems to lack the definitions.
- Added: Replace A1 buildings with improved SMD variants.
- Added: A3 style grass to Chernarus.
- Added: Chernarus summer version (WIP).
- Added: Customized terrain lighting for desert type terrains.
- Added: Make more community made terrains support custom lighting.
- Added: Improved A2 Revised Lamps:
- Added: Glow Materials to lamps and hide animation upon destruction of bulb.
- Added: Hitpoints and Direction vertices to lamps.
- Updated: Sidl type lamps and concrete power line lamp are now based on A3 lamps.
- Added: Improved NAV Lighthouses:
- Added: Lighthouse now emits light.
- Added: Lighthouse has a visible flare.
- Changed: Decreased rotation speed of lighthouse (was: 51deg/s~ | now: 18deg/s).
- Changed: Lighthouse light would only work at certain periods, is now on for the entire duration of the spin.
- Updated: Fire geometry was adjusted (materials and LOD).
- Fixed: Red strobe light on top of lighthouse now emits light properly.
- Added: Improved Stoplights:
- Added: Animation and glow material for the blinking yellow light.
- Fixed: Blinking yellow light is now visible again (increased intensity).
- Added: A3 lighting to LHD.
- Added: Set MapSize value for BI and community made terrains.
- Changed: Improved AiA TP compatibility with IFA3SA (make sure to load AiA TP first!).
- Changed: Revert Chernarus midDetailTexture back to the default A2 one.
- Changed: Change surface water color back to default again and leave custom only for Chernarus.
- Changed: Update Signs.pbo to use Signs2.pbo models whenever possible:
- Updated: Replaced similar models with models from the updated Signs2.pbo.
- Updated: New textures for Sign_Downhill, Sign_Uphill and Sign_Main_End.
- Changed: Disable main menu intros for custom terrains.
- Changed: Disable infinite terrain in Aliabad, Esbekistan, Hazar Kot, Tarin Kot for the time being to stop crashes.
- Changed: Replace door icon with the A3 one.
- Changed: Remove terrain listed in an alphabetic order as it causes issues when terrains are not present.
- Fixed: AiA crashes when loading another terrain.
- Fixed: A1 appartment building is flying.
- Fixed: A1 red and white bar gate is rotated 90°.
- Added: Integrate SMD buildings
- Added: Improve cementworks buildings.
- Adjusted: Penetration materials and fire geometeries on most models.
- Changed: Plastic lamps are now proper functioning A3 Lamps.
- Fixed: Windows in Ind_Vysypka are now transparent, and can be shot through.
- Fixed: Can no longer shoot through one of the exterior walls in Ind_Vysypka (missing fire geometery).
- Added: Improve road signs.
- Updated: Road signs now use higher detailed A3 road sign models.
- Updated: Road signs now have higher quality textures.
- Added: A3 style grass to Chernarus.
- Added: Terrain selection images for remaining A1 worlds.
- Added: Falling tree sound from OFP.
- Added: Missing files for community made terrains.
- Added: Definitions for A1 sounds and music.
- Changed: Adjust brightness of general terrain and Chernarus lighting based on feedback.
- Changed: Chernarus midDetailTexture to the default A3 one [experimental].
- Changed: Reduce flareSizeEyeSun by 50%.
- Changed: Update inheritance for A3 infantry classes.
- Changed: Revert the clutter/grass distance for A1 back to their old values.
- Changed: Disable CfgMods definitions.
- Fixed: All ponds from A2+OA+DLCs removed (again - by mistake a few slipped back in). Might make a few more community made terrains playable without pondline bug!
- Fixed: Unit randomly crouches.
- Fixed: Takistan pumpjacks have no sound.
- Fixed: [AiA TP] Empty groups are visible in the editor.
- Fixed: United Sahrani has the wrong imagine the in terrain selection.
- Fixed: Sara_dbe1 lighting.
- Fixed: Updating base class spam in the top of the rpt.
- Fixed: ACRE(1) is causing a small box in the upper left while playing.
Added: More organic landscape textures for Chernarus with integration of LandTex by Picolly
Added: Preview images in terrain selection for the remaining BI terrains thanks to EvroMalarkey
Changed: Reverted clutter distance back to 50 meters as default setting (BI terrains remain at 125 meters).
Changed: Update North Sahrani grass to the Arma 1 1.09 version.
Changed: Alphabetic ordering in terrain selection
Fixed: Missing object textures.
Fixed: Unit randomly crouches
Fixed: Faulty Buildings2 setup.
Fixed: Faulty CBA dependency.
Fixed: Reverted problematic Satellite texture tweaks.
Fixed: Sahrani pumpjacks don't animate.
Fixed: Inheritance of DC3 plane.
Added: Make streetlamps emit light again at night time.
Added: Update surface definitions with new A3 parameters (particle effects and more).
Added: Update penetration definitions to A3 standard.
Added: Make vehicles and infantry to raise dust from movement for specific surfaces.
Added: Add wildlife to terrains.
Fixed: Make walls fall over correctly again.
Fixed: Since 1.22 update: Infantry and vehicles weapons no longer have sounds.
Fixed: Various small things.
2014-07-16 - Hotfix for sound changes
AiA_FirstLoaded.pbo (put to @AllInArmaStandalone\addons / @AllInArmaStandaloneLite\addons / @AllInArma\Core\addons)
AiA_Sounds.pbo (put to @AllInArmaStandalone\addons / @AllInArmaStandaloneLite\addons / @AllInArma\Core\addons)
Fixed: broken custom lighting for Chernarus. Working version will be available in the next version.
Fixed: disabled problematic hideProxyInCombat=1 for Wheeled_APC.
Added: new terrain lighting thanks to Fabio Chavez!
Added: new sky textures thanks to Fabio Chavez!
Added: Chernarus specific lighting thanks to Fabio Chavez!
Changed: water coloring thanks to Fabio Chavez!
Changed: default cloudGrid witdh and length (tweak provided by Fabio Shvetz).
Changed: updated weather definitions to latest A3 state.
Changed: anti roll over system is only applied to vehicles with only tank simulation (non PhysX).
Changed: made anti roll over system for tanks less aggressive (driving uphill was a problem).
Changed: merged config parameter of A3 PhysX classes to standard base classes.
Changed: replaced vehicle crash sounds with A3 variants.
Changed: disabled A3 wildlife to be used for A2/OA terrains.
Fixed: reload animation for A3 weapons.
Fixed: added missing Ruins vehicle class (caused a problem with ZEUS).
Fixed: faulty semicolon in intro missions.
Fixed: path to A3 woman facial animations.
Changed: Improve anti roll over system for tanks.
Changed: Improve linkedItems design.
Changed: Change crew classes of A1 vehicles to SoldierXB_A1 compatibility classes.
Fixed: Lighting in all terrains. The sun is back!
Fixed: Infantry weapon have almost no recoil.
Fixed: All infantry use the same face and speak English.
Fixed: Sniper rifles and machine guns also use the secondary weapon slot.
Fixed: Stratis cicada's sound is heard on arma 2 maps.
- BI forums
- Community Base Addons A3
- Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack
- ASDG Joint Rails