Date: 2020-04-27 18:01
The R3F armes 3.5 addon contains French army weapons and accessories
High definition models without reduction of performance. It's a port of the previous Arma 2 addon using the new functionalities bring by Arma 3.
You can find the famous signature weapon of the french army : the FAMAS in several versions.
You can also find:
- HK 416 et HK417
- MP5 SD
- Sig 551
- Launchers as AT4, Eryx and Stinger Arma 2 BIS version
- Snipers Rifles: FRF2, PGM, M107 et TAC50
- Machine guns 5,56 and 7,62 in several versions
- Several optics: from aimpoint to J4, J8, J10, OB50, Zeiss, and special french optic FELIN
- Several accessories: Lights, PIRAT laser , Suppressors, etc.
To install R3F Armes you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
A Documentation (PDF) is provided, with classnames and all the stuff you need for using the ammobox in you editor, please read it!
ASDG Joint Rails config for R3F Armes 3.3:
da12thMonkey made a new ASDG Joint Rails config for R3F Armes 3.3:https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtrk507bd057iuw/asdg_jointrails_r3f.rar?dl=0
Adds support for the new R3F_M4S90 shotgun and resolves a few issues that were in the previous ASDG config that Lao Fei Mao made, such as like magazines not loading in the Arsenal on the 20-inch HK417 and Minimi variants with handgrips.
Weapons with appropriate RIS rails like the HK 416/417, Benelli shotgun, railed Minimis and FAMAS F1/G2 now support all ASDG JR compatible attachments, not just the R3F ones. PIRAT lasers can now only be fitted to the F1 and G2 FAMAS (as in the original R3F pack) since the remote cable on the attachment model was only designed to fit those two rifle models (so they looked weird when attached to other weapons).
Config also adds MRT AccFncs compatibility to the R3F laser/light attachment if you're running MRT (the config bundled with MRT itself will remain for those who don't want the ASDG JR dependancy). If you're not running MRT don't worry, the added config lines wont do anything to effect your game.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
This is an alpha version, many things have to be done until final release (When A3 will come out), new weapons and features to come.
Feedbacks and bugs reporting very appreciated!
Credits & Thanks:
BIS Wiki / Tools
VopSound for Hecate 2/frf2 base reloading sounds (Awesome work guys !!!)
- bug de Physx R3F MMP fixé
Correction du bug d'invulnérabilité.
- Added Missile Moyenne Portée MMP
- Added Mortar 81 mm LLR
- Added Glock 17 Gen 5
- Added grenade défensive
- Added grenade flashbang
- Modification of SITCOMDE
- Correction de bugs sur les lanceurs AT4, Eryx et Stinger
HKUSP 9mm added
HK416 11" added
LGI (Individual grenade launcher) added
silencers simplified and renamed
Eotech and Aimpoint reworked
Mc Millan TAC50 added, HK MP5A5 added, HK 416 M203 added, FUM40 & ECL40 Grenade Fusil added, All bipods working (except Famas C), HK 417 bipod is now an accessory an can be mounted on HK 416, BIS bipods can be mounted, Launchers (AT4CS, ERYX, Stinger) are animated and a better position (Eryx), AMS and Kahlia can be mounted, Pamas recoil corrected, Minimi 5.56 silencer added, silencers ballistic corrected, MP5 size corrected, M4 S90 shotgun shells corrected (no more error message), dispersions and zeroing tweaked, J8 and J10 scopes adjusted for the new ballistic, JimLR zoom increased, inventory icons all rebuilt, SITcomDE position and size adjusted.
- M107 massive error corrected
- Many corrections / adjustments
- Addition of SIT_COMDE
- Browning M2 adding static (A2) to OPEX R3F
- Addition Bennelli M4 Super 90 (A2) to OPEX R3F
- Compatibility with ZEUS
- Sound HOTFIX released to correct sound problems introduced by A3 1.24.
- Safety feature added on all weapons except launchers (press "F")
- Night Force NXS 12-42*56 added
- mildot scopes recalibrated
- scopes reticles now change with zoom level
- BIS Stanag magazines (30Rnd_556x45_Stanag) can be used on FAMAS G2, FELIN, SURB, MINIMI and HK416
- Famas moved forward to lower shoulder collision
- inventory weights resampled
- hand bug solved on FAMAS SURB M203
- attachement bug solved (BIS scopes/ MP7 / MP9)
- Stinger has locking sound and backblast smoke
- many textures improved
- attachements are now using new BIS config declaration type (still work in progress...)
- fixed bug with Famas Surb M203
- HK416/Pamas and APAV sound corrections
- ammo damage and perforation tuned
- all handanim rebuilt to avoid Skeletons errors in RPT
- accessories/weapons compatibility improved
- no more crash from killing AI equipped with minimi 7.62
- minor bugs corrections
- zooms are now set to correct values (J8 and J10 non mildot have doubled capacities, gameplay choice..)
- Purple Famas pack compatibility restored.
- Adding HK 416 / HK MP5SD / ERYX Launcher (wire guided) / APAV40 & AC58 Grenade Fusil.
- Orange bullet tracer added for daytime combat.
- Addon split in two, accessories are now standalone in a separate accessories box (will provide a link soon).
- FHQ accessories compatibility by a separate config file.
- INKO compatibility removed.
2.0 alpha 3
- Compatible with BIS new sound system
- AT4CS with correct ballistic and INKO Compatible (but still bouncing)
- Aimpoint and EOTECH are now collimated
- M107 in two colors and with 2 ammo type, PAMAS G1
- bugs and textures correction.
v2.0 alpha 2
- Correction of a lot of reported bugs
- corrected documentation
- a lot of textures changes
- sounds adjustments
- FrF2 and J8 are now separate items
- PGM has a more complex bolt
- plus many more i can't remember (still al lot of work though)
- Community Base addons A3
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums