This adds the Barret M107/M82 "Blackened" which is 100% compatible with Arma 3 items.
NV an thermal vision modes
- 2 scopes:- Leupold with BORS® system (actually just for esthetic and no functionnal)
- Leupold (fictional model)
2 new muzzles dedicated for M107 (muzzle suppressor and QDL supressor)
100% compatible with Arma 3 weapon items
Using 12.7x99mm caliber ammo and 10 rounds magazines
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
You can find the weapons and items in editor under: Empty > ammo > m107_box
Classnames are included in the readme file.
Credits & Thanks:
Big big thanks to LordJarhead (creator of J.S.R.S. Soundmod) for making weapon sounds for my addon.
Bohemian Samples files
Bohemian Wiki for useful scripts and weapon config
Barret website for some models inspiration
- Explosives ammo and magazines added ( 127x99_10rnds_explo )
- Added one new muzzle brake ( Muzzle_explo )
- New recoil based on GM6 lynx values
- New high poly lens and texture for scopes
- Fixed invisible end of barrel without muzzle
- Classnames have been modified, please see "New classnames.txt" included with addon.
- All the files are include in only one .pbo now.
- Recoil has been increased.
- Now magazine hide during reloading
- Fixes and changes about optic and scopes parameters
- Added different muzzle flashes for each muzzles
- Some minor tweaks about sound volume
- Damages of weapon and ammos have been Increased
- Added percing ammos and magazines: B_127x99_percing, 127x99_10rnds_percing
- Optics scopes changed to Mildot style and zoom added
- some textures fixes
- New weapon sounds made by LordJarhead (creator of J.S.R.S. Soundmod).Big big thanks to him for making these sounds for my M107 addon.
- removed oval shape of scopes and optic and come back to traditional shape
- minor changes on optic design
- zeroing now set at 800m by default
- Added 12.7x99mm caliber ammo and 10 rounds magazines:127x99_10rnds_mag (magazine) & B_127x99_Ball (ammo)
- Fixed some shadow issues
- Fixed muzzle proxy position
- Fixed memory point for ironsight on weapon without scop
- Some tweaks about weapon config and scopes range for testing (now zeroing is set at 1200m by default)
- first release
- BI forums