FHQ Accessories pack
This pack contains a couple of real-world attachments and optics like the AN/PEG-15 laser module, ACOGtm rifle scope and other common (and eventually, not so common) attachments.
All attachments, where applicable, have working BIS-Standard Collimator sights, meaning the red dot and holo reticules are functional as their real-life counterparts.
Currently, the following attachments are available:
• Trijicon ACOG RCO with Trijicon Red Dot backup sight, with authentic sight and
functional drop markers
• AimPoint CompM4 Red Dot sight
• GSCi TWS-3050 Thermal Weapon Sight
• L3/EoTech G33 magnifier and Holographic Weapon Sight
• AN/PEG-15 Infrared Laser module (new in 1.4: black version)
• Rheinmetall LLM-01 ("Laser-Licht-Modul") as an IR laser and flashlight.
• New in 1.1: EoTech 533 Holographic Sight
• New in 1.1: AimPoint MicroCCO with LaRue Tactical mounting
• New in 1.1: Leupold Mark 4 ER/T scope 6.5-20, with 6.5, 10 and 19.5 magnification and
working, zooming mildot sight
• New in 1.4: Barska AC12136
• New in 1.4: Barska AC11704
• New in 1.4: Trijicon VCOG
• New in 1.4: ITL MARS
• New in 1.5: AimPoint 3X magnifier mounted behind a CompM4 and MicroCCO.
• New in 1.5: MRT Accessory Functions support.
Most of these are rather old models, and I don't consider them to be good anymore; they will be
eventually replaced by remodelled versions.
Starting with 1.3, the "bonus" pbo is no longer included in this pack, and will no longer work. You
MUST remove the bouns PBO, or bad things might happen. Also, starting with 1.3 you will need to
install Robalo's Joint Rails addon
Starting with 1.5, the MRT Accessory Functions addon is required. This requirement isn't
"enforced" currently; the pack will work without, but the AimPoint Magnifier and G33 will not be
switchable between magnified and CQB states.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
For usage instructions and the classnames please refer to the included documentation!
The addons should work with all BIS weapons as well as all weapons using the Joint Rails system.
Credits & Thanks:
All modelling and textures done by myself.
I can be reached on the BIS forum under my username Alwarren, or on my web site. Please also note the new and shiny "Donate" button on our web page that you can use to encourage us to spent even more time on making Arma 3 stuff.
Thank you to LiquidPinky and da12thMonkey for their help in figuring out how the collimator sights work.
Thank you to BIS for 10+ years of entertainment.
Thank you to Foxhound and Armaholic for their continued hosting of mods and community service.
- Fixed issue with Aimpoint Magnifier
Reduced lens glare
Flashlight brightness bossted
Adjusted FOV’s to default Arma 3 FOV
Lens cleanup. Lenses should now be less dirty and hence make aiming easier
All Collimators changed to the new shader technology.
All scopes now have the scope shadow effect.
All atttachments have icons in the arsenal to make identification easier.
As far as possible, "tunnel effects" have been reduced, most notably on the Aimpoint. Sadly, the VCOG's shape does not lend itself to such possibilities, and I am considering removing or hiding it from the pack.
Removed MRT messages from the optics. The lasers/flashlights will still show active function, but the optics only rely on their visual state.
Icons in Arsenal
- Animated magnifiers. Requires the MRT Accessory Functions addon
- LLM-01 can toggle between flashlight and laser
- New Aimpoint 3X magnifier, mounted behind the CompM4 and MicroCCO optics
- Some texture and material reworks
- Attempts to make some of the reticles more usable and reduce some tunnel effects
- Proper inertia values assigned
- New Scope: Trijicon VCOG
- New Scope: Barska AC12136
- New Scope: Barska AC11704
- New Scope: ITL MARS
- Added black version of AN/PEQ-15 (thanks GsvE for the texture)
- Updated AN/PEG-15 tan texture (thansk to GsvE)
- Updated 3D ACOG scope
- Now compatible with the latest version of Arma 3 (the one with the "Survive" campaign episode)
- Now requires ASDG Joint Rails
- ACOG is now a 3D scope
- Compatible with Arma 3 Beta
- New sight: MicroCCO with two different mountings
- New sight: Leupold Mark 4 ER/T sniper scope
- New sight: EoTech 533 HWS
- Remade texture for LLM-01
- Remade texture for Aimpoint, including tan version
- Remodel of the G33/HWS combo
- Remodeled ACOG
- New authentic ACOG sight
- BI forums
- ASDG Joint Rails
- MRT Accessory Functions