Requirements: No addons required
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2013-05-01 18:12
Russian troops captured Chernarus a few weeks ago. The brave CDF had no chance against the overwhelming Russian forces. US government decided to send a small task force lead by the U.S.S. Bon Homme Richard to attack several key targets to force Russian troops to withdraw. You will start on the U.S.S. Bon Homme Richard.
Play one of the most popular MP co-op mod in ArmA.
With your infantry squad and your chopper you have the ultimative mobility to pursue the operations.
Thanks to you the CDF will regain the control over Chernarus.
The Chernarussians rely on your capability.
- Service Points at 2nd carrier add a standart magazine cargo to the aircraft in order to infantry can rearm at that aircraft.
- New types of aircrafts are avaiable.
- Enemy Armored Land Vehicles are no longer enterable.
- Some squads have now AA specialists.
- Enemies uses more Aircrafts for their defence.
- Several minor bug fixes and features.
Features by Anonymus:
- Added numerous Anti TK systems.
- Changed the way helicopters respawn. (desert timer etc.)
- Added a enemy caching system to reduce lag.
- Halo option. (Cannot fix the camera issue)
- Aircrafts have very low ammo.
- 2nd carrier made for rearming aircraft.
- Main base ammo crates changed to one on each side on god mode. Has all weapons.
- Main base has Helicopter and Plane service for repair and refuel.
- Added all this information and also provided by DTG.
- Set boundaries and automatic death for passing the boundary.
- Added tiring and weight system where running too much and depending on the weight you carry can cause you to black out.
- Other tweaks and logistical fixes.
- Show status menu:
....> Changing of the grass layers and view distance.
....> Listing of 3 classes: ATs, Medics and Pilots.
....> Restricted to piloting. Cannot arm, cannot be revived, cannot enter land vehicles and if ejected, will not have a parachute.
....> Has a repair option for the helicopters. Does not refuel.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2\MPMissions folder.
Credits & Thanks:
- Special thanks to Xeno - the first creator of this wonderful game mod.
- Thanks to Anonymus for several essential improvements.
Tags: No tags